[cdt-l] A couple of things

In a message dated 9/29/01 7:56:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
spiritbear2k@hotmail.com writes:

<< I think Brian Robinson has finished the CDT part of his Triple
 Crown hike.  Last entry was from Pagosa Springs on September 25 when he only
 had 65 miles to go. >>

Hi Ginny!  Yes, Brian reached Cumbres Pass Sept. 27.  Allen Stibora met him
there, and he is now on his way via Greyhound to Bennington, VT to finish the
AT.  It appears that Greyhound unloaded his custom pack somewhere along the
route, so he may have to hang out in Bennington and hope it shows up.

On Sept. 22, Brian met two CDT southbounders, Kevin and Sharon, and hiked
half a day with ultrarunner Andrea Feucht from Albuquerque.  Then, on the
24th, he caught up with Drew, trail name, Semper Fi.  They hiked together the
next day to Wolf Creek Pass and hitched into Pagosa Springs.  Brian told me
it was really nice to have someone to talk to on the trail!