[cdt-l] Flyin' Brian

Thanks for the information Roy.  I have not yet heard from Brian (18:30
Mountain time.)

The way our discussion ended yesterday, he would not call if he thought he
would be there Thursday evening and would call if he thought he would get
there on Friday morning.

I will head up that way either Wednesday afternoon (tomorrow) or Thursday
morning.  In the event that I miss his call and he contacts you again, I
will camp Thursday night in the immediate vacinity to the N of where I
dropped Brian off.

Allen