[cdt-l] Fwd: ALDHA-West Gathering -- Last Minute Appeal

The ALDHA-WEST GATHERING is proceeding as planned this Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday on beautiful Lake Wenatchee in Northern Washington. The costs are as
minimal as we can make them and the accomodations should be super. The
events start Friday, Sept 28th, at 5 pm and go through Sunday after lunch.

Please - if you haven't registered yet and plan to attend, please let us
know so we can plan food. See the message below.

Please read the message below. We hope to see many of you there.