[cdt-l] NM guide book

In a message dated 8/31/2001 6:55:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
edevart@hotmail.com writes:

> Some of us on the CDT this summer were able to obtain "proofs" of the CDT
> New Mexico guidebook from Westcliffe.  THey were very useful for our
> hike through New Mexico, although there were a few errors as could be

Thanks Soren,

I called Westcliff Publishing this afternoon and they told me that Bob
Julyan's guide wouldn't be out until Nov. 11th.  I asked about an un-edited
edition or proof and they said they'd send me a copy on the stipulation I buy
the book when it comes out.  It was a brief phone call as I had to get back
to work, so I don't know all the details, but will call them back on Tuesday.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---