[cdt-l] (Guest Post) CDT Hiker News

* Message posted to CDT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Deirdre Hanners <telluridebabe@msn.com>.
* Please use <mailto:telluridebabe@msn.com> to reply to the sender.

Hello -

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about a CDT hiker (and CDT-L poster) Jonathan Ley?  I met him in Frisco on 9/14, hiked with him overnight and left him to hike the rest of the trail on 9/16.  I haven't heard a word from him since, either by phone or post.  I am concerned now that it is nearly November.  If anyone has any news, could you please email me at telluridebabe@msn.com??

Thanks for your help.  PS - There was an article about Brian Robinson in the Summit Co local newspaper while I was there.  Jonathan had spent some trail time with him so it was great to see the write-up!