[cdt-l] Flip-Flop

I just ordered the CDTA guides for Wyoming, Montana, and New Mexico, =
which I understand are written northbound.  I already have the =
southbound Colorado Guide.  I have the Jim Wolf guides also, but hey, =
isn't this the time of year to be ordering trail guides?

I'm wondering how it would work to start at the Mexican border, skip =
Colorado, hike from southern Wyoming to Canada, and then come back and =
pick up Colorado southbound.  Does anyone know if someone has done it =
that way or have any comments, and does anyone have any transportation =
suggestions?

Annie and the Salesman=20
AT '94, PCT '99

multipart/alternative