From: TOKTAADN@aol.com
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [cdt-l] CDT 2002 list
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 21:03:22 EST

In a message dated 11/17/2001 5:26:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jjolson@uwyo.edu writes:

 > Kind of makes this list somewhat pointless doesn't it?  Emotional
 >  reaction, I know...

I agree.  There isn't enough traffic here to merit the breakout of a
separate
list.  It's not like the rest of us would object to you 02ers getting hip
deep in the minutiae of your thruhike planning.  ON THE CONTRARY!!!!!!!
That's why we are here.  Stay and plan to your heart's content in front of
an
appreciative audience.  What's the problem with that?

Some of us are novices and would like to learn with you and from you.
Others
here have experiences you can draw on.  I don't see a downside to that.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear