[cdt-l] Thruhike intentions

Sounds like a good plan  - lose job, go hiking.  Works for me ;-)
(I wish I could.)

I don't know if you know about it, but last February, Jim and I wrote a
series for CDT-L on planning a CDT thruhike.  Check out the archives for
February 2001 and you will get a lot of basic info about towns, planning,
etc.  http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/cdt-l/
Our original posts were expanded by comments from David and others -
Hopefully those who have hiked this year will soon put out some info on what
they found out there as well.
There is a lot of experience on this list, so ask away!  A lot of us love
the trail and love to talk about it.

Ginny