[cdt-l] gone for a walk...

In a message dated 5/30/2001 11:22:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
over_somewhere@yahoo.com writes:

> In case anyone wants to know, I'll be starting the CDT somewhere
> around June 10-15th.  I'll have sporadic e-mail access this summer
> at: over_somewhere@yahoo.com
> I'll be off-list until I get back (hopefully in November if all goes well!)
>
> see you all on the other side,

Hello Jonathan,

Actually doing the CDT, lucky, lucky you.  Remember, "Not all that wander are
lost".

If you have them, please don't forget to sent me your mail drops, and/if you
do or don't hear from me have, the best of hikes!

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---