[cdt-l] Getting to Chama NM?

Sly -
Jim's NM book is written north to south.  It also avoids the Tierra Amarilla
(the land grant that Nate's worried about) by truckin' down through the
Carson NF on the east side of the land grant.  It's a nice route.  There are
hikers who go through the Tierra Amarilla, but it's a lot of paved roadwalk
while Jim's route is trail, bushwhacking and dirt roads.  We resupplied in
Chama - then went 8 miles back to Cumbres Pass to pick up Jim's route.

Walk softly,
Jim