[cdt-l] dickebird website

I think David Patterson's been out in the sun too long. The site is down. I
left it up for a year and a half with the journal from my 1999 CDT hike to
help folks that are looking for trail information. I will put it up again
when I get back from the GDT in August or Sept. and find a better web host
than Charter. Glad to send a copy to anyone interested via email. I
appreciate all the info. I have ordered the hiking guide for the GDT, found
the Backpacker article and checking out all the tent options. Also checked
out the Y2Y site. Should be an interesting trek.
Keep Smilin', Dick E. Bird
The Dick E. Bird News
P.O. Box 377
Acme, MI 49610