[cdt-l] CDT Canada

For my PCT-hike last year I carried an Akto tent, manufactured by Hilleberg,
this is a Swedish tent. I wouldn`t go without it anymore, It has plenty of
room for one person inside, I can sit in the tent, which is important for
me, since I still spend a lot of time in the tent, There also is room for
all the gear in the vestibule, so if it`s raining, it stays dry, plus I
could cook my meals while I was in the sleepingbag, when it was cold.

This year, a friend of mine and I went to a three week hike. I took out the
insidetent, and there was enough space inside for the two of us plus the
gear. It was like a tarp. It`s a great tent.

Claudia