[cdt-l] CDT Canada

Dick:

There is a new book out, I believe it is published in Canada called "The
Great Divide Trail" or maybe "Canada's Great Divide Trail"  I can't remember
the exact title but I believe I purchased my copy from Adventurous Traveler
Books online a few months ago.

The book lies out the trail north from the border into northern Alberta or
British Columbia

Ted