From: Dick E. Bird [mailto:mallery@traverse.net]
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 8:09 AM
To: cdt-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] CDT Canada

Howdy: Can anyone turn me on to info on the CDT across the border into
Canada. I am going to take up where I left off in Watertown in '99 and head
north for 4 or 5 weeks. Any trail info would be appreciated or a source for
same. Also has anyone used an Akto tent manufactured by Hillenburg (Sp?). I
looks a little more comfy and drier than my bivy. If you have used one and
could give me a quick gearhead show and tell I would appreciate it.
--Keep Smilin', Dick E. Bird
The Dick E. Bird News
P.O. Box 377
Acme, MI 49610