[cdt-l] (Guest Post) paging all 2001 CDT hikers

Adam,

I am currently hiking the Everett Ruess Trail which follows the CDT from Pie Town, NM to Twin Lakes, CO.  I am in Pinetop, Arizona right now and plan on being in Pie Town sometime around May 27th or so?  This might seem a little late to be down there but because I don't have to beat it to Glacier N.P. before the snow starts flying, I can take my time to make sure that some snow melts in the San Juans before I arrive in Pagosa around June 22nd.  You can tell your friend to look out for me (I'm with my dog) and I'll do the same for him but I probably will be a bit behind him.  My name is Soren Jespersen.  (www.trailjournals.com/ert)
Thanks, Soren.

.

>* Please use
to reply to the sender.