[cdt-l] Map Project?

Nate,

I am currently hiking the 2,200 mile Everett Ruess Trail through Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah.  I used National Geographic TOPO! brand cd-roms to print out my maps for the entire trail and have so far (roughly 300 miles down the line) found them to be an ideal and extremely handy way to go.  The single problem I have with them is that they have not put out a New Mexico series yet.
-Soren.