[cdt-l] getting to waterton lakes

FYI, I finally got an answer back from Glacier Park Inc (from=20
someone who's "in the know" I assume).  I'm copying it here
as I'm sure they wouldn't mind any extra publicity:

Just recently we started a van shuttle from Many Glacier Hotel to=20
Waterton for $21.93 per person one way. There is another shuttle=20
from East Glacier (Glacier Park Lodge) to Many Glacier Hotel for=20
$22.79 per person one way.

Note that she was only answering MY question (and didn't say
anything about schedules), so there are likely other vans
shuttling to and fro throughout the park.  I am happy.

-Jonathan

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---