[cdt-l] (Guest Post) paging all 2001 CDT hikers

* Message posted to CDT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Adam Dulaski <dulaski71@yahoo.com>.
* Please use <mailto:dulaski71@yahoo.com> to reply to the sender.

Hello,

A friend of mine (Semper Fi Drew, AT '99, PCT '00) is currently hiking the CDT, and just passed through Silver City.  He hasn't seen another through hiker yet, and he's wondering if anyone's near him on the trail.  I told him I'd look into the matter.

If anyone is hiking the CDT, or knows anyone hiking the CDT this year, pass on the info.  It's a long trail, and most people enjoy some company every once in a while.

Thanks for listening,

Last Exit  AT '99, PCT '00
dulaski71@yahoo.com