[cdt-l] getting to Waterton lakes...

Does anyone know if there is still a shuttle service from East Glacier
to Waterton Lakes? (or from St. Mary)  I called Glacier Park Inc, and=20
got conflicting information (first they said they only transported their =

hotel guests & package tourists, later they said they had no=20
transportation to Canada at all).  The people at Glacier NP had no idea. =
=20

I really wouldn't prefer to start my hike with a cross-border hitch...=20
Does anyone on this list know somebody who's starting a hike in=20
early June? & how they're getting to the trailhead?

thanks,

-Jonathan

PS: I could just as well go from West Glacier/Apgar to Waterton
as I'm taking the train from Seattle.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---