[cdt-l] Non-member submission from OUTSIDE MAGAZINE

I am currently hiking the roughly 2,200 mile Everett Ruess Memorial Trail--
a conglomeration of portions of numerous trails including the Great Western
Trail, The Arizona Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.  I started on
April 26th at Jacob Lake, AZ and have hiked the 150 miles across the Grand
Canyon into Flagstaff.  I plan on re-arriving at Jacob Lake at the end of my
hike in September.

-Soren Jespersen