[cdt-l] Outside Magazine interview

Charlie,
You may want to consider contacting David Patterson (aka White Root).  =
David hiked the CDT in 1999, is a Triple Crown recipient and is =
presently hiking the PCT for a second time.  He recently co-authored =
Along New Mexico's Continental Divide Trail, and published the =
Alternative Routes on the CDT booklet.  He will be checking his email in =
about a week.

Roger Carpenter

>Greetings CDT listers:
>
>I'm searching for CDT Thruhiker types to interview for an Outside =
Magazine
>piece about Other Long-Distance Trails. Anyone out there wanna yak it =
up?

>Thanks in advance,
>Charlie Wood

multipart/alternative