[cdt-l] Resupply at Frontier Town, MT, near MacDonald Pass?

Is there someplace or someone in Frontier Town, near MacDonald Pass, that is
accepting resupply packages for hikers?  If so, what is the address?

My son Brian should be hiking through there southbound about Aug 3.  He gave
me this location but the nearest post office seems to be at Elliston, 6 miles
W. on Hwy 12.  Is this the best alternative?

Thanks for any help you can provide!  -- Roy