[cdt-l] ENOUGH.

      1.  I am the moderator of CDT-L.

      2.  I invited Linda to share recipes with the list.

      3.  If somebody thinks there are too many recipes on the list, there
are two solutions.

           A.  Delete the unwanted posts.

           B.  Take it up with me.

      4.  No further arguing and browbeating will be tolerated on the
list.  We are FAMILY.  Take the arguing off-list, or simply cease.

      Earl