[cdt-l] topo maps

In a message dated 6/8/2001 12:18:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
barfface74@hotmail.com writes:

> I like what I've seen so far in these maps, but I'm printing them on 13" X
> 19" high quality paper.  In two weeks I put them to a field test and I'll
> tell you what I think of them then.
>

> >From: "JDragotto" <jdragotto@dellepro.com>
> >
> >Jim
> >
> >I was hoping that I was providing an economical way for some to look at the
> >24K maps associated with the CDT.

JDragotto's maps aren't the same ones Jim Owen critiqued.  I sent Jim Owen
three maps from Jonathan Ley's project and asked him to give me his opinion.

Although I value Jim's opinion, I'm still not sure they're out of the
question as far as being adequete for a thru-hike and look forward to
Jonathan's personal interpretation while on the trail.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---