[cdt-l] 3 weeks

So many possibilities -
1. Southern Colorado - from Cumbres Pass north
2.  Montana - from Anaconda south
3.  Montana - Glacier south
4.  Wyoming - South Pass north (but go through the Southern Winds either
over Temple Pass (Jim Wolf's route) or through the Cirque of the Towers, not
the roadwalk around)

Any of those would make a great hike.  Just go as far as you can - doing
whatever miles you feel comfortable with. The first tow would be easiest to
navigate.  The other two have some rather obscure route finding - but
beautiful country. I know Montana has some bus service - the rest might be a
problem getting transportation.  All are worth doing.

Ginny