[cdt-l] cdt maps

Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:

>  Are any of the cd-rom maps worthwhile vs. forest service and blm maps?
>
> Sly

Personally, I have found all maps are worthwhile, since many topos are out of
date and the more current forest service maps do not show enough topographic
detail.  Montana, Wyoming and New Mexico have online topo maps (1:24,000 and
1:100,000 DRGs), for links check out:

http://mcmcweb.er.usgs.gov/drg/free_drg.html

Anyone know if Colorado has anything similar?

I downloaded many of the northern Montana maps covering the CDT last summer and
currently in the process of completing the state. Plan to burn a CD today for
the northern half.  If anyone is interested I can probably make them copies too
for the cost of CDs and shipping.

Jeff