[cdt-l] Re: [cdt-l]cdt stuff

In a message dated 1/12/2001 1:35:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiritbear2k@hotmail.com writes:

<< Sly -
 Means we enjoyed hiking with you - a lot.  :-))

 Glad to see you planning ahead - we have to get one of the CDT videos out of
 storage so we'll send them after the Ruck.  I've trying to think if there's
 anything else we can get for you - I'm doing some review of guidebooks, maps
 etc.  I'll try to find our list of maps, trail notes - maybe some other
 stuff -  and send them too. >>

Thanks Jim, for the compliment, the materials and the guidance.  In the
meantime, can you or anyone else recommend any online journals or material,
other than the ones on the gorp.com site, that I'm already into.  Are any of
the cd-rom maps worthwhile vs. forest service and blm maps?

Sly