[cdt-l] synthetic versus down... at/pct/cdt stuff

Sly -
Means we enjoyed hiking with you - a lot.  :-))

Glad to see you planning ahead - we have to get one of the CDT videos out of
storage so we'll send them after the Ruck.  I've trying to think if there's
anything else we can get for you - I'm doing some review of guidebooks, maps
etc.  I'll try to find our list of maps, trail notes - maybe some other
stuff -  and send them too.

Later,
Jim