[cdt-l] Replies to the list or to the sender?

In a message dated 1/10/2001 11:35:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wild_mind@earthlink.net writes:

<< I also prefer "reply to list", since I am most often "continuing the
 conversation" with the whole group. >>

Since I'm just lurking here for now until I get down to some serious planning
for an upcoming thru-hike attempt, it really doesn't matter to me what you
all decide.  I know how to respond to an individual privately if I want to.
It just seemed odd to me, when I hit reply to Jim's message, it addressed the
list, when I hit reply to all it addressed the list twice!  Just trying to
let you know there's a chink in the system.

Back to lurkmode, Sly