[cdt-l] topo maps

Yes, topozone is a good service.  But I think that it is used best as a
reference.  A more detailed and accurate software (and, I haven't done the
math, but it seems cheaper) is TOPO! maps on cd-rom now owned by National
Geographic. Unlike topozone you can get maps in 4-5 different scales
including forest service, 24000, and AAA maps.  The cds cover the entire
state and you can draw trails and edit the maps as you please.  They also
print beautifully.  Check 'em out at www.topo.com.

-Soren.