[cdt-l] gear?

>What have you guys used or plan on using up high?  Thanks

If you decide on a full down bag you should check out Western
Mountaineering's "Apache" or Feathered Friends "Swallow".  They are both
wonderful bags and are custom made to order.  You can get half-length
zipper, draft collar, overfill etc.  as you wish.  I prefer the Apache.
They weigh 32 oz. each and pack small.  Don't forget the h20proof stuff sack
however.  The San Juans in June and July (atleast during the last two
summers) can be a wet affair.  Although they are expensive, I have met
people that have had theirs longer than their truck, their house, or their
dog.

-soren.