From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Nate Young
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 11:37 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [cdt-l] Faster books?

Continental Divide Trail:&nbsp; Northern New Mexico, but Amazon and others
say it will take over 6 weeks.&nbsp; I've gone this way before with ordering
books and recived them months after I'd given up on them and bought them
some place else.&nbsp; Doh!&nbsp; Can you suggest a better on-line place to
get this book?&nbsp; Thanks</DIV><br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of
MSN Explorer at <a