[cdt-l] Another Colorado question

Ginny,

Now you started another story, but did not finish it. Why did they kick you out
of Glacier? (Trail closure because of bears? Too much snow?) How far did you
get?

A little more background would also be interesting (at least to me). It sounds
like you started your trip in East Glacier on May 30 and hiked south to Warm
Springs. Went back to East Glacier to hike north to Canada. Were you headed to
Waterton or Belly River? Why did you go north instead of south in Glacier?

Jeff