[cdt-l] resupply stops and more NM ?'s

> Hey Ginny and Jim,
>  I always read and am making copies for my CDT File, not this year

Yep, thos e-mails are great. Putting them in a folder called CDT Info as
well.   And just like Marge, not this year..but who knows.  Thinking a
thru-hike on the CDT might be  a great birthday present to myself in 2004
when I turn 30. :-)

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
-- -Thoreau
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.