[cdt-l] two questions about Colorado

A couple of odd questions came to mind after rereading part of my journal:

Did they ever build the trail from Jones Pass over to Greys Peak?  They were
talking about doing that, but two years ago, the trail only went as far as
Jones Pass.  After that there wasn't even an obvious cross country route.
Most thruhikers are likely to do the trail into Silverthorne - much shorter
and less roadwalking for one thing - but I was wondering what ever happened
to the planned route.

Second - after designating the odd 30 mile loop into RMNP, I read that they
were reconsidering the route (again, it's not one that most thruhikers are
likely to take, but it's probably a nice weekend trip.)  So, whatever
happened?  Did they decide on a new route through or around the park?  The
trail up on the Divide near Bowen Pass was really nice, but the jeep roads
down off the Divide were really a mess and it would be good to replace them
with real trail.  Anyone know?

Ginny