[cdt-l] route info?

http://www.cdtrail.org/
http://www.gorp.com/cdts/

In addition to Jim Wolf's books, the following may be useful:
_Colorado's Continental Divide Trail, The Official Guide_, by Tom Jones and
John Fielder
_New Mexico's Continental Divide Trail, The Official Guide_, by Bob Julyan
and Tom Till (not yet published; I believe it is due out around April 2001)

.-=Karen
Albuquerque, NM, USA