[cdt-l] CDT Planning Info - Towns

Jeff Braun wrote:

>Just to add to the confusion, Frontier Town is currently up for auction to
>pay unpaid taxes.  For more info see:
>
>http://missoulian.com/archives/index.inn
loc=detail&doc=/2001/January/29-490-news10.txt

>Jeff

Guess we can scratch Frontier Town - at least for now.  To quote myself -

>keep in mind that ALL of this information is subject to change. Businesses
>change or fail and may not be replaced; people move, die or >become
>disillusioned by rude or ungrateful hikers; you may not be able to get to a
>particular town; or they may not have what you want or >need.  In any case,
>you’ll find anything you want to be more expensive than you like.   The
>standard guarantee applies to the accuracy of >this information – four
>hours or sundown, whichever comes first. :-)

One of the things we keep telling people is "be flexible".  Rigidity is not
a survival trait on the CDT.

Old Samurai saying -
"Expect nothing, be prepared for anything".

Wonder if that's where the Boy Scouts got it from?

Walk softly,
Jim