[cdt-l] class of 2001

David Patterson wrote:

  Say, is there anyone on the list who's planning a 01 CDT thru-hike?

I have heard from a couple excited people of the prospective class of 2001.
I am personally doing the section from about Reserve, NM to Twin Lakes, CO
as part of a longer circumnavigation of the Colorado Plateau.  I am calling
this new route (an unofficial medly of the CDT, the Great Western Trail, The
Uinta Highline Trail and numerous others) as    "The Everett Ruess Trail.
If anyone has specific questions feel free to email.