[cdt-l] CDT Planning Info - Resources

David -
It's good to hear from you again. We'll be happy to see the NM book
published - we've had it on order for over a month.  We have the others -
Ginny has read most of the Montana book and liked it.  As for the
Alternative Routes - you're welcome to use any of our information if it
fits.  But you get the standard guarantee with regard to accuracy --- four
hours or sunset, whichever comes first.  :-)

Walk softly,
Jim