[cdt-l] CDT Planning Info - Resources

In a message dated 2/4/2001 10:01:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiritbear2k@hotmail.com writes:

<< We’ve had more than a few people ask us for information about the CDT.  So
 rather than send out 20 or more individual copies of everything, we’ll put a
 series of posts on CDT-L with some of the information that we either used
 for planning or acquired along the way during our 1999 CDT thruhike. >>

Thanks for the input, I'm sure your posts will be invaluable for those of
planning on thru-hiking the CDT and may save ourselves from asking some
stupid questions, although I have many!

Sly