[cdt-l] Malpais EIS

While I was surfing the other day, I saw that the New Mexico BLM site has a
copy of an Environmental Impact Statement for management of the Malpais and
adjacent wilderness areas.  Since we have a very slow computer, I didn't
download the whole thing (it's huge) but decided that first I'd ask here
whether anyone has read it and has any idea of what, if anything, it means
for the CDT through that area?  Does anyone know if a decision has been made
yet about the area or when it will be made?  Was anyone at the hearings?

Ginny