[cdt-l] REI

      I went to the REI store in Albuquerque yesterday, for the first time
in maybe 3 to 5 years.  Things sure have changed.  I don't want to sound
rude, but it now appears they cater to people who want to be PERCEIVED as
outdoors-types, not REAL outdoors-types.

      Oh, they had all the latest high-tech clothing and all, but some of
the stuff I expected just wasn't there.  maybe the market has changed, but
I didn't find ANY all-leather boots.  I didn't see any Reichle boots of any
type, either.

      I was just a bit surprised, is all...

      Earl

Earl Needham, KD5XB    mailto:KD5XB@AMSAT.ORG
Clovis, New Mexico         DM84jk N34d 25.446m W103d 12.700m (or so)

Pet peeve: breath is a noun,  breathe is a verb (When you take a breath,
you breathe...)