[cdt-l] flowers, etc.

Thanks for the flower ID's... All the info I had was
what was on the web page (actually, I was pretty sure
#4 was a wild rose). I didn't think to take notes of
the botanical details. Thanks!  One thing I wished I
had out there was a plant identification book... and
a geology book... I'm terrible at remembering such
things.

As for J.C.'s tent, he had a Walrus Microswift &
hated it (but it's all he had...). He complained that
it was tiny, drooped in the middle & didn't breathe.
He woke up wet all the time. I think he sent for a
tarp after the snow fiasco.

Mario had a SD Clip Flashlight (the smaller version)
and loved it.

-Jonathan