From: Allen Stibora [mailto:stibora-a@worldnet.att.net]
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 1:52 PM
To: cdt-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [cdt-l] pronounciations...

Popo Agie - I do not know the correct way to write the pronouncation.  My
understanding is the "A" is silent, the "g" is soft or similar to a "zh" and
the "ie" is something closer to "ia."

po - po - zha  or po - po - gia with the third syllable slightly accented.

I have heard Weminuche pronounced both ways.  I do not know which is
correct.

May all have a good holiday season.

Allen