[cdt-l] Good campsites... was timber sale on the CDT

If you take the Anaconda Cut-off, camp at Twin Lakes - the upper one, I
think.  It has a gorgeous campsite, one of the prettiest on the trail.
Actually, a lot of the lakes in the A-P were beautiful, even under snow.  It
is a popular area with backpackers. Warren Lake was as beautiful as Jim Wolf
said it would be.  We had so many good campsites though on the CDT.  Given
that so much of the country is open, you have the possibility of incredible
sunsets and star-filled nights almost all the time.  I have dozens of
memories of beautiful evenings and sunrises watching deer, elk or moose
grazing in meadows, or alpenglow on the peaks above us.
Ginny