[cdt-l] Department of the Interior websites.

	According to a story posted on Slashdot (http://slashdot.org/), the
whole of the Department of the Interior's web presence has been ordered
shut down. This includes such agencies as the BLM, USGS and the Park
Service. I'm trying them now, and neither the Interior's website, nor
the BLM or USGS sites come up, but the Park Service still works. If you
need any information from them, you might want to grab a copy soon. This
should be a temporary outage, but how long it will last is hard to say.

	I'm sending this to a number of lists so the word gets out. I apologize
for those of you who have to see it multiple times.

	Ron
--

yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com