[cdt-l] Maps

Dick,

Thanks for all the input and advice, I look forward to when you get your
website back up.  Not to get ahead of myself, I'd really like to hear of your
hike in the Canadian Rockies!

BTW, I inquired about Bob Julyan's NM guidebook with the CDTA and it turns
out it won't be available to the public until October sometime.  They told
me, I may be able to get an unedited version through Westcliffe Publishing,
but I think I'll just wait.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html