[cdt-l] Water Sources in the Great Divide Basin?

If anyone on the list has current, specific information about fresh water
sources in the Great Divide Basin between South Pass City and Rawlings, WY,
please send me an email.  Brian wants to cross this section as directly as
possible, and must select a route.  Water availability is a critical part of
his decision.

He should reach his resupply point at South Pass City on either August 27 or
28.  I will relay any information or suggestions to him by phone when he
calls next week.