[cdt-l] I'm off

-----Original Message-----
From: cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:cdt-l-admin@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of

>>m not leaving until NEXT year, although I'm mentally prepared now, I still
>>ve things to work out.

Sly, I hear you. Just sold my car off to save up money for the PCT next
year, as well as living below my means to save up money as well. Just
received the guidebooks. April 26,2002 is only a year away. :-)

(And April 2004 is only three years away for the CDT... :)  )

The true harvest of my life is intangible... a little star-dust caught, a
segment of the rainbow which I have clutched.
--Thoreau

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!