[cdt-l] I'm off

Oh me josh,

I'm not leaving until NEXT year, although I'm mentally prepared now, I still
have things to work out.

Best of hiking J.C. and all the others that will be making the trek this
year, my hopes are with you.  Maggot and Allen, we'll see you soon.

Sly

In a message dated 4/17/2001 3:47:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
spitzel803@hotmail.com writes:

> Hey Sly I'll be hiking from Antelope wells on the 21st or 22nd.  I'm
> definately heading up to Canada once I reach Colorado or there abouts.&
> nbsp; I'll be looking for you.  I'll be hiking with Mario, from
> Holland.  If you want to join us let me know.  I'll check my
> email just before I leave Phoenix on the 20th.  Take Care, J.C.

In a message dated 4/17/2001 8:51:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pctcoach@sopris.net writes:

> Sly,
>
> Just look for the yak beel hanging by the front door! :-)
> Hope to see you this summer.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---